About Me

Newport Beach, California, United States
I have extensive senior level leadership experience in the recruiting, career management, and staffing industry and have been instrumental in building three successful staffing businesses. I have been responsible for the development of business strategy, ensuring organizational effectiveness, corporate leadership, driving change, accounting, information technology, marketing and raising venture capital. I’d like to connect and network with a vast array of professions that are interested in building the world’s first recruiting, career management and staffing (US Staffing Industry ~140 billion revenues) community that is owned by its participants. The pay-for-performance platform pays each participant in the collaborative value network commission in direct proportion to their performance and the performance of others. Contact me anytime: 949-612-6085 x32 E-mail: george@staffingforce.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Unplugged …

Over the last couple of months I have shared a lot about the up coming launch of our business, statistics of the industry etc. etc..

Here is a bit more about myself. I have been living in California since 1984 and been working in the staffing industry ever since. I have been married since 1990. Tina and I have two boys Jordan Montgomery (born in 1995) and Justin Alexander (born in 1996).

Tina 2007




Jordan 2007

Justin 2007



They both played soccer. Justin is now playing football, lacrosse and soccer and Jordan will be playing water polo.

Prior to moving to California I lived for two years in the Virginia area (right outside of Washington DC) where I worked for American Greetings. I was hired in Cleveland and transferred to DC in 1982, right after I graduated from good old Cleveland State U.

2 comments:

ECast said...

Hey George you have some handsome kids.....I wonder where they got that from?....LOL.

George Vasu said...

They take after their mom, that's for sure.